Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day off

As per my previous post, I have taken a day off for Friday, 22 June. Going to visit the DIY Stainless Steel railing company in Pretoria.

Hope that I can find they have a really good product, at a reasonable price. I also hope that I find it's really DIY - and that I can arrange some kind of "Installer" deal with them.
 
This is a possible business opportunity, and i want to try and get it off the ground part time, with a view of maybe getting GMan involved. Over time, it could become a really serious business.

Let's see how tomorrow goes.


Salagatle!

No comments: