Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Received recently

"If you see a kaffir on a bicycle and he gets hit by a train - please try not to laugh, after all, it could be your bicycle!!!"

Which names do you recognize:-
1) Robert Mugabe
2) Julius Malema
3) Jacob Zuma
4) Guiseppe Riccardi
5) Schabir Shaik
6) Winnie Mandela
7) Tiger Woods.

Did you battle with number 4? Typical - You know all the assholes, cheats, liars, thieves - but you don't know who the Pope is!!!


I was in a pub last night and saw two “girls of size” (as Political Correctness now requires us to say) by the bar. They both spoke with a very strong brogue accent, and making assumptions about their origins I said,
"Hello, are you two girls from Scotland ??" ... ... One of them screamed, "It’s WALES you f***ing idiot !!"
So I immediately apologized and said........ “Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland ??”
I don't remember too much after that !!

Salagatle!

No comments: