Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Old Pilot

 
You  think you have lived to be 80 and know who you  are,
then along comes someone and blows it all  to hell ! 
An old  Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still  wearing his old USMC flight suit and leather  jacket and ordered a cup of  coffee.
As he sat  sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next  to him.  She turned to the pilot and asked,  'Are you a real pilot?'
He  replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying  planes, first Stearmans, then the early  Grummans.... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII,  and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and  Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly  and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a  pilot, and you, what are you?
She said,  'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking  about naked women. As soon as I get up in the  morning, I think about naked women. When I  shower, I think about naked women. When I watch  TV, I think about naked women. It seems  everything makes me think of naked  women.'
The two  sat sipping in silence.
A little  while later, a young man sat down on the other  side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real  pilot?"
He  replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just  found out  I'm a lesbian.'

Salagatle!