Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Witness Khumalo - the final chapter

So, those of you who have read this blog for a while will know the story. The new readers, go to the list to the left of this page, and click on Witness and read it.

A few weeks ago I ordered and paid for  the grave stone. Last week I was called and told it's done. Saturday, when I delivered the monthly groceries to his widow, i took her and Sara to see the grave stone.

Sara on the left, Emily, the widow, on the right

Came out quite neat!

The rest of the yard looking very sad!
Salagatle!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Good on ya for doing it hon. At least if his widow visits his grave, she'll have something nice too look at, rather than just a mound of dirt.

Bruthafromanothamutha said...

sincere hats off to you bro - fantastic - proud of you
You're a great man