1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy with this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
I am anonymous, and plan to remain so for some time. Having said that, there are some of my readers who know who I am, but they respect my position on this!
2. Describe an incident that describes your stubborn side.
Difficult one this - will have to come back to it.....
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Coke Zero - liters of it!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Stuff around in the garage, or, go ride the bike!
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Get back to being self employed.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
I went to school?
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see.
The last night I spent with my late dad.....
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I am seriously emotional. Can post stuff about myself and my feelings - but always anonymously! Go read my poems.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read a book! Hate the phone, especially the Telkom fixed line type!
My nominees for keeping the candle burning are :
DMD - great blogs - when he posts something!
Fishman - another great blogger - when he gets around to it.
Jayne - with a Why - cause she reads my stuff, comments, and has great posts too.
All of these can be found by following the links on my page.