Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, November 08, 2010

A2Z

Now here's a thing! I regularly visit the blog of a fellow reader, and always enjoy her stuff. Today I tried to see what she's been up to, and found this message:-

And then I clicked on the "Why was this site blocked" icon, and got this:-
So, it would seem that her page has been hacked, and a virus of sorts attached to it. Or maybe via a comment?

Anyone have any ideas?

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I saw in one of her comments (on a post last week) that one of her time links contained a virus - the commenters computer had picked it up & notified Anne-Marie, so maybe it was that?
She's such a lovely lady - I've been in email contact with her for a few years now & why anyone would infect her blog is beyond me.

A 2 Z said...

Hi guys,

Thanks for the heads up! I brought my computer in to a so call "expert" and he assured me that everything is fine. Of course when I open my blog page it looks great. I'm not sure what to do. I will try another computer repair place but I'm sure they will say the same thing: your computer is fine its Google I have to contact (which I did but it did not change anything). I'm suffering from a viral infection myself LOL. I will show them the image of this post to see if they can fix it....if that does not work well I guess I will just use Facebook and e-mail....