Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, November 08, 2010

Barbers chair

Went to visit some friends on Friday night. On entering, I saw their latest aquisition. Nick had told me about it, and I was wondering what he was on about.
This is a 1930's barbers chair. Refurbished, and in perfect working condition. it's now in his favourite spot, in front of the fireplace, where he usually sits and reads - when he's in the country that is. He's the guy who spends so many months a year aboard his yacht on the South American coast.

Not what I would have I don't think. A good lazy boy is more comfortable - but hey, to each their own!

Salagatle!

No comments: