Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Not sure if I should post this

but I am, on the assumption my readers are mature enough to appreciate it.

Ladies, please accept my apologies BEFORE you scroll down. Or come back next week when this post is no longer on the front page!

On the basis that the original pic was offensive, even to me, I have edited it. However, if anyone wants to see the original, leave me a comment, and email address, and I will forward it to you!
As a bike rider, I am always very aware of what goes on around me. However, sometimes you find yourself in a situation where you can do nothing but say "Oh, what an arsehole"!

Salagatle!

5 comments:

Jakkals said...

I think the guy wanted a motorbike with a free flow exhaust but couldn't afford it so he got this girl to compete with his mates bikes exhaust systems. Ja at closer inspection I can clearly see it's a free flow. I wonder the result is on his bike's overall performance, if she has peanuts at the bar on their bike runs?

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Scary! I'm wishing I hadn't chosen this time to visit you, Wreckless. I've gotta go.
Cheers,
xoRobyn

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Jakkals, U r so on the money there!
RRGBW - I did put up the warning, and I think you should know by now I would not do so lightly. So sorry if you were seriously offended. Please don't stay away though!
Salagatle!

Jayne said...

I concur...........
Oh, what an arsehole!!!

(Not offended by it mind you, cos it takes all sorts to make the world go around/nuts)
p.s. did you see the email thats going around about the biker who went head fiorst into a truck nr Margate. Feck, it was gruesome :-( )

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hi Jayne, Going to put a star on the exhaust - I saw an email some time ago about a guy that rode into the back of a truck, and his head got stuck in the panel, and he was "dragged" along for a while. But I'm not sure where it happened, i got this about 3 years ago - and thought it was an overseas thing.
Sick anyway!
Salagatle!