Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You make me proud

How do you measure your pride
When you feel so overwhelmed
When your son does more than expected
When, no matter what, he delivers

How do you tell him what you feel
How do you hide that tear
What is it that we want to say?
What is is that we can say?

I say I love you, and thank you
I say, "You make me proud"
I know that's all he's wanting
But still feel it's not enough

I'm a proud dad today, again
Proud that you are my son
Proud of how you raised the bar
And made your goals come true

Go out there, my young man
And shine in your own light
Me and your Mom, we are
So very, very proud.

Thank you LuckyL!

Salagatle!

No comments: