Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I rest my case

Anyone with half an eye, and cross eyed to boot, would have seen that disallowed goal by England.

FIFA, you and your referees are a bunch of fucking wankers cheats and thieves. you have taken away any reason for me to ever watch another game of football.
i would much rather watch 15 grown men fight over an oval ball in future, at least, for now, I know that in the game of rugby the referees know what they are doing, and wit the assistance of the third umpire, we are sure that in EVERY INSTANCE, the correct decision is made.

FIFA - fuck you and that bitch that bore you, to hell. I had no preference of a winner before the England v Germany game, but now I hope England win. You should cover your head in shame.

Salagatle!

No comments: