Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My second email to FIFA

As per my previous email, to which you have not responded - use the fucking 3rd umpire you bunch of fucking morons. That was a goal for England, even my completely blind friends could see it.
I cannot believe you allow this to continue. If I was the Manager for England, and saw the replay on the big screens and you didn't do something, I would have called my team off the field. Fuck you and your money grabbing methods!!!

Salagatle!

No comments: