Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, October 01, 2009

I've been Thinking

A lot since I took some days off work. In fact, maybe too much. However,

I was born into an institution which I have admired all of my life. I have resisted the draw to get involved, to take up my place, so to speak. But no more.

I have decided that for the short / medium term I will persue this avenue, and see if it delivers all that it's made out to be.

So, for the next short while, I won't be posting much here, but keep checking back, every 14 dyas or so.

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Does this mean you've become a Freemason?

Drop me a note, or give me a call...

WV = scramma