Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, October 12, 2009

Action Photo

Surely this must rate as the best ever action / motorcycling photo of all time. And the "pilot" in this case, Mr. Valentino Rossi himself, must rate as the best ever motorcyclist.

Enlarge the above pic, and look at how low down he is. Elbow is riding hard into the curb, knee is scraping, and probably not much more than 2 postage stamp sized rubber of the tyre in contact with the road. There can never be anything to better this. A millimeter or two lower, and you lose the bike.

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

The boy rode like a genius at the weekend...he well deserves his 9th world championship...