Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just cause I can

Two 5 yr old boys playing outside in the sand pit, and it starts to rain. Says the visiting friend, "What we gonna do now? It's starting to rain?"
"No problem" says the other boy, "we can go play with condoms on the patio!"
"What's a patio?" says the visitor.......

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

After a very pleasant 69 with his girlfriend, George remembered he had a dentist appointment.

He was afraid the Dentist would notice the smell of fa##y on his breath, so he brushed his teeth, used dental floss, and also used a whole bottle of Listerine. As he arrived at the Dentist he also ate a whole packet of extra strong mints.

His turn came up and the Dentist told him to take a seat in the chair. Feeling confident and relaxed he opened his mouth wide.

The Dentist got close and asked " So, you had a 69 before you came here eh?"

Exasperated George asked " How did you know? Does my breath still smell like fa##y?"

The Dentist replied " No...you have a skid mark on your forehead..........."