Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I bought it!

Went back to the bike shop, started the RS125, negotiated a discount, and bought it - for the handsome sum of ZAR18k!
ZAR12 k to repair, with all parts replaced with new Aprilia original, and will go for sale for ZAR48 negotiable.
New price - ZAR 55 - 60k.
Aprilia dealer says 45 k no problem. Can put it on his floor but don't think I will need to!
More to follow - pics, and step by step story of stripping, and rebuild.
luckyL is going to earn some real money here!

Salagatle!

No comments: