Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Spam

Isn't it amazing how much spam comes to your email address. Take my Yahoo one for example. I get at least 60 a day, if not more. Luckily it gets sorted into a spam folder for me, but I still have to glance through them to ensure that none of my contacts are put in there in error, especially now that I am contacting a whole bunch of international companies for information on their products for my caskets.
Some of the spam is repetitive, like 20 of the same email in one day, every day, continuously. What the hell, can't they get the message?
I also got a few of those letters that claim to have an inheritance of millions of US dollars, and they want you to help them get it out of their country.
Damn, one guy phoned me on my cell supposedly from Japan.
Anyway, I told him to email me, and then sent him a really kak response, calling him every name I could think of, swearing his mother, father, family back to the middle ages.
Needless to say he didn't come back to me, but at least I got to tell one of them off.
Doos!
Salagatle!

2 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

You should also send the fuckwit's email address to the guys at Yahoo and tell them you're getting this sort of crap. Whether they check up or forward the address on to the authorities, not that they'll probably be able to trace the doos, is another story but at least you tried.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

will give it a try and keep u in the loop.
Salagatle!