Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I have been

trying to get pricing for handles, name plates, thumb screws and liners is like trying to get Robert Mugabe to stand down. It's no wonder that so many of our local manufacturers are turning to China and other foreign countries for supplies of bit and pieces they need to complete their products.
In 5 weeks, and, say 30 emails, I still do not have a price for one of these items. If you phone a company they say they will email you their stuff, and never do.
Doos!
Salagatle!

1 comment:

Seaman R/Bay said...

Maybe they are linked to the mafia ?