Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, October 06, 2007

My blog is still

not working properly.
i can't log into it the normal way, I have to go to someone else's page, post a comment, and once done that I can go to my blog and add a post.
And, I still cannot sort out the look. I cannot delete anything (like the old poll) nor can I update anything (like the poll results).
if anyone out there can tell me why, please!!!

When I click on delete item / update item it says something about a java script.....? error....???
And finally, the spell check does highlight the misspelt words, but does not offer alternatives.
if there is any way I could move my whole blog to another site / service / server / .xxx I probably would by now....

Later
Salagatle!

No comments: