Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Here is an example of the error......


Fishman, you have any ideas on this? It says "Done but with errors on page" but then it's still there...
Salagatle!

2 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Been there, done that, reboot, problem solved...

PS....what's up with the new format? Most of your blog is gone...

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Rebooted, and again, and .... only thing I didn't do was boot the damn laptop into outerspace!
Blog not gone, just using a different layout. U don't like?
Salagatle!