Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, October 05, 2007

Video post

I tried to post a video here of a funny scene at work yesterday, but I think it's too big, so it's not going to happen. Pity.
i also have a video (taken with my Nokia N95) of a part of last nights school drama event. They staged "My Fair Lady"! it was totally awesome, and those kids are so talented.
Maybe I can "cut" the video and get it posted... Will try when I have some time.
Later all
Salagatle!

2 comments:

Lola Starr said...

Sounds cute. "My Fair Lady" is always fun!

Jeannine said...

Do you have Windows Media Maker on your computer? (It came installed on my cheap computer so I would think you would.) Go into it and import your video and then when you publish it, shrink it down. That's what I do to get my videos uploaded onto blogger. I shrink it down to right before the point where it goes from 60 to 30 frames per second.