Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's a real lift

when you post a depressing note, and you get good uplifting comments from friends and readers.
Even got one from the Solomonsters down under! Seems they can't comment on line (must be an Ozzie thing, maybe cause they are pissed off they fell out of the Rugby and are now boycotting all the ex South Africans living there...).

Anyway, "si tira avanti" as they say back home, and things can turn around anytime.
I'm feeling a bit more upbeat, as long as I don't:-
a) think about my job
b) look at any bank statements
c) get into any thing with the Princess or the kids
d) don't get pissed off in the traffic

Salagatle!

No comments: