Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The light is in sight

It's sometimes easy, looking up
Into the distance, see the light?
Darkness descending, encompassing,
tightening, strangling

Day to day, you soldier on
Life's not easy, not friendly
Are we too casual? Too easy
Are we misled? Too sure?

Wreckless abundance
Wasting our days
In search of that freedom
In search of that way?

Is it inevitable, that we
never learn, that the end
comes before we succeed?
Are we too trusting?

Never at peace, never too sure
Are we to ever get to that light?
Is this the answer, sit back and wait
Or must we forever strive?

What is the purpose, of all of this
If the light keeps on moving,
The days keep on passing
And the end is never in sight!


Salagatle!

Picture taken from Google images - no permission requested - posted in good will.

1 comment:

Lola Starr said...

I really like this. And the picture too. Very cool. :)