Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, October 01, 2007

Eating poetry

Further to a discussion I had with Divemaster Dad some time ago:-
I have over time posted about 30 poems on this blog. He suggested I have them published, but to go for a different look. So we decided that maybe aligning a recipe, and a cocktail / drink to each poem might do the trick. I've given it some thought, and think maybe one step further will do the trick.
If any of you want to, have a look at my poems, pick one, and send me your proposed recipe and alcoholic beverage for that poem. If I have the right responses I will consider putting the book together, and seeing about having it printed....

Click on the label below "Poem", and it should show / bring up my poems. Take it from there.
Good luck.
Salagatle!

2 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Another great poem above, bro...

Judging by the posting lower down of IvorJ, I assume it's about him. If it is, find out what his favourite drink is, use that, and add a little note describing why...

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

U r right DMD, it's IvorJ, ans I have asked him for a recipe and cocktail....
Salagatle!