Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, October 22, 2007

Also on Saturday

because LuckyL was away on your, and GMan wasn't around (where the hell was he?) I tried to move the partly completed bar counter on my own, with serious consequences.
Damn thing broke in two places!!!
So I had to redo the first of the broken joints, and will do the second one this coming weekend.
What a pity. But, I have learned a thing or two, and maybe it just means I will have a better product at the end of it.

Salagatle!

4 comments:

Fishman said...

Will you accept some advice when you stick them together again, without using clamps?

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

I will - in fact I probably have to - however, it's already been done - I know, you gonna klap me next time u see me - sorry man - but it's half done, can't stop now.
bliksem maar ek bly in die kak trap....
Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Sorry bro...I just had to have a chuckle at your misfortune. Next time, get the Big Strong Boys to come and give you a hand...(DMDad, Fishman and Meerkat)... :-)

Fishman said...

I don't think he can afford all the beer to employ us!