Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Talking about flowers in the garden

My brother sent me this pic. He's very proud of the flower, and asked me to show the pic to Mom!
When I did, she took me outside and told me to photograph her flower, and send the pic to my brother.He came back with "copy cat!" to which I replied "Not so. We perfected it, and then mass produced it!" There were about 8 flowers on her plant!
Mom had a good laugh at all this.

Here's some more from our garden:-
Coral Aloe in full bloom
Cactus plant with a beautiful "flower"

A clivia

Salagatle!

No comments: