Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, September 22, 2007

More on the coasters

So, as per my previous post, I decided to make my own frames. Contrary to what Fishman advised, I am not making frames as we commonly know them.
Anyway, went to Builders Warehouse, got 5 masonite backing boards, and 5 pieces of glass (3mm) cut to size. (550mm x 450mm). Cost about ZAR100 for all 5!!!
Back home GMan cleaned the glass for me whilst I sorted and Presticked the coasters in place.
Here is the result. However, I will need to make another 15 of these just to accommodate the coasters I have! I don't have the glass on the front yet. This will go on when I "hang" the displays. More detail to follow.
I don't think I will collect anymore. Maybe start concentrating on only beer ones, and slowly phase the others out....
Salagatle!

No comments: