Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, September 21, 2007

The coaster count

I have 14 A3 size frames full of coasters already. Average of 9 coaster per unit.
I need another 46 frames just to frame the coasters I have left to frame! At 9 per, thats about 414 coasters to frame, and a total of 540! And I have a load of double's I will be trying to swop out / sell / use / dump!
This excludes the 20 or so A4 frames which are already full as well. I put the collection of smaller, thinner coasters in these, and about 12 per!

That's a load of money for frames. At, say ZAR30 per frame (and I think this price is too low) it would mean spending ZAR 1380 on frames!

So, LuckyL and I looked at the alternatives. I'm going to measure the space we plan to hand these things in, and make up out own frames, as per the one's I already have. Only, we will make some bigger (A1 size) and other will be made to fit the place it's going in to.
Should save me a ton of money, and what's more, it'll be another thing in my bar WE made!
Sounds good to me.

Salagatle!

3 comments:

Fishman said...

A little tip! Get decent wood for the frames!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

These are actually framles frames, if that makes any sense. Glass front, with hardboard back .... See the frames lying on the soccer table in my other post further down. Thats what we r goiung to make.
Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

I'll take some of those coasters off your hands if you like...name your price...