Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, September 10, 2007

Spring has surely sprung

01 September is officialy spring day in RSA. With the temperatures soearing as they are, it feels like we are into summer already, so I'm a bit concerned about how hot it will be later in the year. But the garden has responded beautifully, and spring has truly sprung!






Salagatle!

5 comments:

Fishman said...

Where is the clivias and Azeleas? I must get you some pictures of flowering plants!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

the what? Are these things
a) Exotic?
b) edible?
c) do they require maintenance?
d) will they die if you don't water them?

If the answer to any of the above is Yes, well then, it's no wonder they don't grow in my garden!
Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

I can't believe the difference to our garden in just the three weeks I was away...remarkable. Roll on summer!!

Jeannine said...

It's so strange to think of it being spring in your part of the world. It's still very hot here but things are starting to turn brown and die. In another few weeks the leaves on our trees should start turning spectacular colors. Of course our days are getting shorter and shorter too.

Seaman R/Bay said...

Hi

Your flowers look great !!! Now you need to get the tree's going