Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, September 08, 2007

My humblest apologies

go to
http://borntofish.blogspot.com/2007/09/max-check-this.html.
If you go to this link, you will see a typical "Whats my blog worth" token. If you click on the word blog in the first line, it will take you to my blog page. You will also see that i questioned his integrity, and am really damn fucking sorry that i did.
i didn't click on "blog" till just now.
it's funny though, when I go to the site to check the worth myself, I get a zero value. Must be a fucked up link then.
Well, to you my friend Fishman, herewith my public apology. Next time I'll push the little button thingy first, before questioning you.

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

He was just helping you out and he doctored the results like this:

booksandtea

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Aha!
Thank you!
Salagatle!