Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, September 08, 2007

What a letter!

I had to post this. In the Citizen, a local daily newspaper,

dated Friday 7 September 2007, the letters page.

Whisky and Waters

The DA should relax. Because of them, Cabinet Minister Babalaas- Msimang has had to issue a few statements recently.

"Although I was Absynth from office for several months, I with to remind you I Amstel the Minister of Health, am not a dictator but I Amarula and will continue to Rum the department of health," she stated, announcing her return to office.

When quizzed on her health, she mentioned she had recovered well. "Of course I am well," she retorted "I am more than well - I am OKWV! Ask a stupid question, get a stupid Hansa.

"Despite being asked about her new liver, she made no reference to the Morgan transplant.

President Mbeki has rallied around his friend: "She has my Absolut support. That is why I wiped that silly Smirnoff her former deputy's face!"

"The opposition will not be able Tequila career."

Let's face it - no matter how many times the DA has stirred she appears unshaken, and despite her career seemingly being on the rocks, the Minister is still a Mainstay of the ANC government.

GREG DE VILLIERS

Edenvale


And this cartoon done by Zapiro, world renowned for his work (and which appeared in the http://www.mg.co.za/zapiro/default.aspx and on http://borntofish.blogspot.com/), sums it up:-

Salagatle!

2 comments:

A 2 Z said...

That is hilarious!

Divemaster GranDad said...

ROTFL....

Rolling on the floor laughing...