Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sell, don't sell.....

So the Renault went in to the shop on Monday. For the gearbox problem. Not sure if I explained what was happening. Anyway, while it's there I told them to do the 105000km service. It's only R650.00.
Got it back yesterday. Done. Only, the gearbox still isn't 100%, so went back this am. Will give me a shout later to take it in when the technicians from headoffice get there.....

Seems this thing isn't just an automatic gearbox, it's an electronic automatic gearbox! What does this mean? Well, it's got some computer tech on board (7 computers in fact) and they can adjust / set / reset the gearbox with the use of a laptop, and some software. WOW. Well fix it then you bunch of morons!

So, we'll see this afternoon. In the meantime I'm not sure if I should take the best offer on a trade in, and just do the deal and be rid of this thing, or if I should hold on, try and sell it out of hand, make a few more bucks, maybe. And then stand a chance of losing the only half descent trade in offer I got?
It's just that the car we want is so damn expensive. And what with the threat of increases in the interest rate....
So we're here, wondering......

Salagatle!

No comments: