Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

eSwop shop...

I recently heard about this guy who decided to see how far he could go with swapping. He started off with a brand new paper clip. Offered it on the net to swap for anything worth more. And then swopped whatever he got for something else, and so on.
Seems he's just made his last swop. He now has a house in the states! http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/2006/07/503-main-street.html

Now, if this is true, I have an idea.

I have a collection of ties. Yea, those things gentlemen wear around their necks. I sorted them the other night, deciding I only want to keep those with company logo's on them (for now anyway). So, I have a pile of ties to swop. Must be a tie collector out there somewhere who wants them! About 30 - 40 ties. Various colours / shapes / makes (brands) / ages.
Anyone know anyone who collects these things, send them to me. I'm sure I can swop for something of more value (to me anyway), and maybe by this time next year I will own a piece of Eurpoean real estate, no matter how small or insignificant.

Salagatle!

No comments: