Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, July 21, 2006

The news at 14h30

Damn, 2 yrs away from head office and I miss out on all the gossip!

Other news today is that another of the fellows has resigned. Another white ou, with more than 20 years service in the company. Now, no matter which way you look at it, someone leaving the company after so many years, who's middle aged / white / male (read unemployable), should be cause for concern. But, it seems this is not the case. Oh well....

In the middle east the Jews and Muslims are still trying to beat the crap out of each other. Funny thing that. The other evening on a local talk radio, the presented (a not too bright, previously disadvantaged female individual) was saying that she understands that it's a bit of a tit-for-tat type situation but:-
"More than 138 Lebanese civilians killed, and 38 Israeli". She didn't think it was "FAIR"???!!!
She felt that the Israelis were maybe "overreacting?"

Stupid girl does not take into consideration that the only reason the numbers are so skewed is because the Jews are better shots than the others. Stupid, stupid girl......

And in nature today (I use this cause I can't spell weather), it's sunny, hot, but with promised freezing temperatures over the weekend.
End of news.

Salagatle!

No comments: