Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, June 23, 2006

It's eskimo and polar bear weather

It's very cold outside today.
So cold in fact, that I decided to have my smoke break upstairs, in the designated smoking room, as opposed to outside where the wind is dropping the temperature even more.

Up there in the smoking room I shared the space with two Eskimos and a polar bear who were discussing the merits of thick furry cover as opposed to electric heating!!! But agreeing that it's too cold outside.


Salagatle!

No comments: