Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, June 26, 2006

26 June 2006 - World Cup Soccer update

Italia 1-0 Australia
(In case anyone missed it)

Last night Holland got kicked out of the current soccer world cup. And deservedly so. They put on what can only be described as the worst display of soccer, and on the field conduct, ever displayed in the history of the game.
16 Yellow and 4 red cards in all across the two teams involved ( the other team was Portugal).

To all of you who support Holland, for once you will have to hang your heads in shame.

Salagatle!

No comments: