Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Dates and times that are now more relevant than ever

1995 - Rugby World Cup. Princess went to the Comoros Island with a bunch of girlfriends. But now this trip has more meaning for me than ever before.
2008 - Were you working? Really?
2010 - Late night chats, with emailed apologies.
2012 - Dinner with a friend, or not.
2013 - 2015 - More of the same. That gut feel that I was ignoring.
2015 - Dinner with a friend, or not.
2015 - The end of the now, and the beginning of the next. And a prayer for the salvation of souls.

Related words:-

Trust
Self-Respect
Dis-respect
Honour
Covenant
Faith
Hope


This blog is not going to make much sense to anyone reading it. Suffice to say, this has a lot of meaning for me. And I want to make sure these dates remain in my memory for a long time.

Salagatle!

No comments: