Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Viewer stats

Somewhere in this blog you can view the stats of your blog. Number of posts, comments, and views. The views one is interesting. Not sure how accurate it is, and also not sure what period this covers, but this is how it looks:-
 
Page views by Countries
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
South Africa - 47

United States - 41

Russia - 23
United Kingdom - 10

South Korea - 10

Thailand - 6

Mexico - 4

Argentina - 3

Germany - 3

Lithuania - 3
 
So, I'm guessing  that the anonymous spam comments will be coming from one of the following:-
South Korea or Thailand. Ah well, might as well give these degenerate, unemployable, starving cretins something to do!

Salagatle!

No comments: