Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, July 05, 2012

From Facebook

One of my friends tagged / posted this photo / picture (was it edited?) on her Facebook page. I had to post a comment.
And my comment was:-

"Left standing at the altar, she fled the church grounds and jumped off the bridge, into the seething swell of the ocean below. It was many hours later that she washed up onto the beach, and in it's typical cruel way, nature decided to grant her a wedding gown fit for a queen."

I can see a short story, or even a poem here.....
And NO, I didn't ask for permission to "reproduce / post" this pic here. If it's on the social network, it's public property, so to speak. And I'm not claiming it's my photo, nor am I making any money of of using it.

Salagatle!

No comments: