Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, July 30, 2012

Lack of posts

Not that anyone would notice, but I have been a bit slack with posts - needless to say things have been a bit hectic - will explain in a post soon.

Salagatle!

3 comments:

Bruthafromanothamutha said...

I noticed - hope you are OK

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hi there BfaM - all ok, in fact, probably going to get some good news shortly. Just need to find some time to post updates here. Been hectic week. Chat soon.
Salagatle!

Jayne said...

I get moaned at for not posting!
*sigh*

We await the good news :-)