Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, July 20, 2012

Google AdSense and earnings

For some time I have had Google AdSense running on this blog.
Down at the bottom of the left hand column you will find an ad of sorts.
This is my earnings to date:-
OK, so have I earned ZAR1.54, or ZAR33.35, or ZAR27.04. The last one, I think.
Now, how do I get my money?

For a short while I am going to allow ads in between my posts, not to irritate you all, but to see what it does to my "earnings".
Let me know if it's a problem, especially eating into bandwidth, and I will remove it.

Salagatle!

No comments: