Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, May 07, 2012

My First post

was on :- Friday, January 13, 2006
The comment was:-

So whats to be expected

Nothing. Well, not much anyway. I am a middle aged white male living in Africa. For those of you in my situation, you will know what I mean.
For the rest of you, well, this "situation" will be exposed in my postings, as I go along.
The purpose of this blog is to vent my frustrations, document events, and open up my views on events to whoever wants to know.
Enjoy, ignore, read, or don't. Doesn't matter either way.

And, as wise as these word were then, they still stand!

Salagatle!

No comments: