Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Windows/Blackberry/Lotus Notes

Not too sure where the problem lies,but between the above named products, I am tearing my hair out trying to get any replication between these devices (my Blackberry and my PC).
I have the right software, I have the connection, I can see the phone, I can't, for the  life of me, get anything (other then photos) to copy between the two. Whats the point of having all this software and functionality, if you cant even replicate between devices!!

I know Fishman will have some comments about Blackberry and Lotus Domino - piss off! I have to use what I have, it works one day and not the next! and therein lies my challenge. I'm not going to install more / different / other software. This must work, cause it does - sometimes!!!

The main problem is this international battle for dominance in the market place, and everyone wanting to have their own O/S, and not accepting that the real value is in the functionality, not some stupid O/S that is incompatible with the rest of the world! Dumb Fucks!

Anyone out there know of any other means to get my calendar on Lotus Notes to replicate with my Blackberry? Other than using the stupid Blackberry Desktop Software?

Salagatle!

No comments: