Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, February 17, 2012

Just for my new reader - Johan

So, the problems at work are such that if I wasn't on the way to a new job, outside of the American Corporation, I would either lodge a complaint with the CCMA, or start a union, and cause an internal revolution.

Much of the problems internally are the back office support, the multiple processes that have to be followed, duplication and replication of information, multiple reporting streams, and the fact that the only drive we have is for signings. Fuck service delivery, that's a bloody inconvenience!

Ant the more we raise the issue that back office support, pricing, solution's, QA, and multiple signatories for release of a proposal are hampering business, causing unreasonable delays, and losing clients!

So how do they resolve this? We now have a in office meeting every morning g at 7.55 am, and every afternoon at 4.30pm. Every day! Including Fridays!!!
On the basis that we have to be here by 7.55, and the afternoon meeting will end at about 5.30pm, it means we are now expected to work an average of 9.5 hours a day, 5 days a week, total 48.5 hours a week.

Fuck that!

Salagatle!

No comments: