It would seem that things might be coming to a head sooner than later. I was informed this morning that a decision was taken NOT to pay me the outstanding commissions, because of changes in their process. I countered with the fact that these changes were only communicated to me this year, so can not be implemented retrospectively, and if they are, I will be looking for a retrenchment letter.
What I did not say is that I will then take the matter to the CCMA as I believe what they are doing is wrong, illegal, and I will make as much of an issue of this that I can.
If they don't resolve this, in the next week, I will probably be in the worst financial position I have ever been - as I now have officially run out of funds......
More to follow - of this I am sure!