Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sex on a Sunday

Die dominee en die boer stry of seks op ‘n Sondag met mevrou Boer werk of plesier is.
Die volgende dag vra die boer vir Jonas wat dink hy? Jonas dink ‘n ruk lank hard.
Toe antwoord hy: “ Baas dit moet hom die plesier wees, want as dit die werk was,
Baas het hom lankal vir my gagee om te doen!” Eish  

The preacher and Van have a disagreement on the subject of sex on a Sunday. Is it work, or pleasure?
Next day, Van asks one of the laborers his opinion.
Jonas thinks long and hard on this, and finally replies, : It must be pleasure boss, cause if it was work, you would have got me to do it for you!"

Salagatle!

No comments: