Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Xmas Hampers

So, to all of you with the good wishes, and so forth, thanks a lot. As well as the offers to assist. We will chat.

Yesterday I went to the blanket factory, and found that  culd get the blankets cheaper out of their "Factory Shop" than what they offered me as a discounted price! So, needless to say, they just pissed me off. But I got the blankets, and they are now ready for delivery. In total, I have spent ZAR1600.00 )and some change).
Gift packs in front, with a letter for each recipient, with their names on. Football in on top of the other stuff. 19 blankets on the sofa.
Will post pics of the handover, which is scheduled fro Saturday morning at 9am.

Salagatle!

No comments: