Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another retro comeback

Another car which might be nice in modern guise, and maybe only because I drove one as my first car, would be:-
the Chev Firenza, but the CanAm version. I drove a 1300 Firenza (no CanAm), blew the motor, fitted a 1700cc motor, blew that, then the 2500cc motor, and when that went up in smoke, fitted the small block Chevy V8! Then I sold it, with a blown motor!!!

Changes for a retro look but modern version, well, I'm not too sure. A modern tech motor, slight modifications to that awkward slope on the rear...., maybe a bit wider.

Salagatle!

No comments: