Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Posts and times

I have been asked when do I get time to write this stuff, and then asked if it's at work and stuff. Duh! No....!!
I write most of it at night, sitting in front of the TV, and on the note pad. Then I post it (and add photos) whenever I have time, waiting for a meeting to start, in a boring meeting, between calls, etc. There's always a few minutes to be had, and make good use of.
Anyway, that's just in case any of you were wondering....

Salagatle!

No comments: