Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Links, and log on's

So, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really getting gatvol (LIU) with having to register every time I want access to a new site. I have so many registered locations, I now have to keep a small black book just so I can remember my log on details. And, due to various reasons, I have to use different email addresses for different accesses, most of them "free" emails, but still, what a schlep!!!

I have a shitload of links, many of which I never visit, but somewhere out there there is a record of my having visited / registered. The details they have would be a) erroneous, b) incorrect, c) made up, but it would be interesting to see if anyone could track and link the lot to each other.

How much information do each of us have out there? What's the benefit to those companies? Whats the down side to us? After all, information is money, and possibly some one would be in a position to "mine" some of it, and do something with it?
Just wondering....

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Fishman said...

I have a eemail for these sites. All of them. Jougatman@gmail.com. translated, your ass at gmail.