Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Interesting function on Blog

Was just looking around and saw a tag on my blog dashboard page that reads "Stats". So I clicked on it.
Nogal interesting.
Here's a page print.
Now more interesting is the fact that you can "drill down" into some of these views.







And get this, you can also select daily / weekly / monthly - all time so as to get different views of callers to your site. What is interesting is how many hits you take via Google, and how many readers are out there who don't leave comments. You can see how many visits were made to specific posts, and you can tell this stats thing not to count your own visits.
You can also see WHO is visiting, and how often. That's quite interesting too. The only downer I suppose is that the tracking only started  in 2010 Ma, so no stats before then.

Anyway, thought some of you might be interested.....

Salagatle!

No comments: